View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEtrane View Post
"It's for control but the money is a bonus, making the prisoners pay for and build their prison."

How can a prisoner pay for building a prison when he is occupying said prison? You realize California can't afford to keep even real, violent criminals in prison? You think they'll spend untold billions to keep a bunch of gun owners locked down? Give me a break.

They're much more interested in making gun ownership so difficult and demonized that future generations will have no interest in doing it, assuming law abiding citizens have no practical need for them.

Legally, California would much rather put gun owners on probation and the prohibited persons list on a case by case basis. Extraordinarily cheap compared to prison and even jail, and the record is permanent nation wide for life (unless it can be reduced to misdemeanor and expunged, etc.)

In this state, one can become a felon without spending any real time in jail or prison. Incarnation isn't the goal, nor is money. Control absolutely is.

"I hope everyone just adopts the new gen fixed mag options or goes featureless."

I'm sure they will. The whole "non compliance" thing evaporated away in about one day. Calgunners couldn't wait to start falling all over themselves as to how to best comply. Many even going so far as registering things that don't need to be, destroying their legally owned property willingly. A sad group of emaciated sheep with delusions of grandeur about "rising to the occasion" and taking freedom back. I chuckle when I see Gadsden flags and MOLON LABE sigs on this forum. They really are just edgy decorations.

""Calgunners couldn't wait to start falling all over themselves as to how to best comply""

BINGO... I see a lot of that.. they are busy trying to ask how to change, store, fix their mags to comply... what fkking pisses me off is that ive seen a few FFL's or whatever ask like "does this apply to me?.. are there excaptions for my special case" so they can quickly leave the battlefield to us normal people..

half of you here are weak and lame that will basically wind up being happy with .22 single shot pistols or single barrel shotguns..