Thread: Butte
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 1:21 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Scot View Post
Submitted my CCW today at the Butte County Sheriff headquarters. Lady at desk liked my paperwork. Did lifescan and prepared ccw permit. Process is to review and then inform me to proceed with CCW class. Pretty harmless so far. Another guy was there getting his renewal. I'll let you know of results. I believe my GC statement is decent and should avoid any scrutiny.
Were you required to pay the fees in total up front or did you pay 20% of the local fees and the DOJ/LiveScan fee, with the balance of the local fees payble upon issuance of a license to carry?

Were you required to provide documentation establishing residency (like utility bills, rental agreement or property tax documents) for a specified duration?

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

“Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by CitaDeL; 02-10-2012 at 1:24 PM..