View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:42 AM

I don't see how asking for links to other stories you have written is creating a firestorm, it actually seems quite reasonable. You wish to get a sense of how CA gun owners feel, well we want to get a sense of you before we open up.

Originally Posted by MCW_Journo View Post
Would you rather I not try to talk to gun owners and only talk with the vocal, non-gun side?
What, another biased and uninformed article from the CA media?!? Full of errors and drama?!? OH NOES!!!!1! What shall we ever do? Why do you feel threats like this will improve your standing in this community and increase our desire to help you?

In an offroad forum I belong to, right about now somebody would request that you fornicate a high speed bladed impliment and imbibe some caustic liquid...but we're more polite here.
"Everything I ever learned about leadership, I learned from a Chief Petty Officer." - John McCain
"Use your hammer, not your mouth, jackass!" - Mike Ditka
Originally Posted by James Earl Jones
The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.