View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:53 AM
I need a LIFE!!

I'd just like to follow this with a note that Connor is a hard-working, trustworthy, and considerate person and I'm excited to see what he will be able to put together.

His efforts have Calguns Foundation's full support and confidence.

-Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor P Price View Post
I would like to speak with any and all Ventura County residents interested in acquiring or maintaining their LTC's. Whether you've been approved, denied, or haven't yet applied, I would like to hear from you.

Discretion remains with the sheriff, but that discretion must be applied evenly. Together, we can make sure that it is. In order to do so it's important that we have grassroots level support from those who have been through the process, regardless of whether they've been approved or denied, and also from those who are interested in applying.

Contact me by PM, or via email at ConnorPPrice at gmail dot com. If you prefer to speak over the phone, please contact me by PM or email and we will arrange to do so.

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.