View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 2:22 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrakid88 View Post
I thought this thread was going to have pics of you shooting clays or birds!

Still not disappointed. I am loving this thing... just guessing it's going to hurt like a mother with high brass!
The "in the wild" statement was meant to mean, it's not sitting in a dealer's safe, awaiting ATF release. When you have to wait 4 solid months for the tax stamp to return, THEN another 10 days for the transfer, just getting it home is a major victory deserving of some celebration

As soon as I can get out there, I'll post a vid and some more pics

Most recently (in the testing facility) I shot some slugs out of it... the recoil bent the rear of the trigger guard! lol. I had to swap out pistol grips, as the saw grip locates off of the rear of the t guard (recoil forced guard into front of grip), but the hogue grip locates off of the grip mounting plate. I had to clearance the front of the grip so that it doesn't contact the t guard. Also, the watertight grip plug makes for a nice place to stash a copy of the tax stamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar15barrels View Post
And yes, this IS gun school.
Welcome to class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmchs View Post
There is life outside of Calguns
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishPirate View Post
stop looking to the internet to tell you everything you should do.....sack up and just do what you want!!!!!

Last edited by JagerTroop; 10-16-2011 at 2:29 PM..