View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 12:14 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Location: This information has been redacted in accordance with Title 18 U.S. Code ยง 798

Ran about 300 or so more rounds through it and had about 2 or 3 FTEs and 2 or 3 FTFs.
Two things to consider on today’s trip: the gun was egregiously dirty and the I was having problems with one of my mags - it just doesn’t like to feed.

It was also cold enough that my fingers got a little raw from pushing that tiny pin down to load the mags so I switched to using gloves.

Except for being dirty and the one magazine issue GSG is still trucking along like a champ. Still no slide failures, exploded breeches, any more bent bushings, or any more broken guide-rods and I shoot this thing every range trip - fast, slow, hard...
I still want to change out the grips but there are other $$$ necessities at this point in time. Next range trip will be in Dec around xmas time.

I’m sure there are some of you out there who shoot more often and have shot more rounds through your GSG than I have please feel free to comment - especially if there are positive remarks or modifications you’d like to share.

Happy Turkey Day guys & gals

Goble-Goble

-------