View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 6:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRedmon View Post
Well my name isn't Scott, its Shaun. And I didn't say you were currently trying to screw us, that was done already. The choice to sell the lowers at this price is ours. The past is the past and I won't put any more of either of our business out there.

I wouldn't say we bought more than we can handle being we paid for them all in advance. We do however have more than we need in the current market, and just as Best Buy, Walmart, Home Depot or any other retailer would do, we are liquidating the product at a loss to purchase newer product that will turn at a much faster rate. No company can afford to have product just sit on the shelves for a year or longer.

I will say you are correct in the fact that selling these at this price is not an attack on you, your company, or your product. The lower is a very nice lower. I purchased a few myself last year and I couldn't be happier with them.

I'm not opposed to selling these back to you at the same price I'm offering them here for. I'm sure we can work the details out over the phone, but there are at least 400 units left.

Lastly, nobody was mudslinging until you made the comment (and started the rumor) of us being in bankruptcy. Its a false statement said to intentionally hurt our business. It was uncalled for and unprofessional.

Finally you boys can kiss and make up! On the brightside FA lowers are getting blasted across LA , OC and Riverside county meaning we had been chosen for the TEST market for FA! Now FA keep making awesome products so we can keep buying them
  • Springfield Range Officer Operator