View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 5:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Ricigliano View Post
I have been eying the Stag 3G upper for a while...Considering the current market nonsense, $715 shipped (Just up for $699) seems like a bargain. AR15Sales is a good place to buy uppers, and the owner states clearly that there is now a 20 WEEK WAIT. I figure I will forget all about it until I receive a mystery box around Easter or so.... Until then my BNIB featurless Stag lower and EXPS2 will sit quietly in the safe, waiting for their long lost sibling to complete them.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has one. They seem to be unobtanium everywhere.

MERRY CHRISTMAS CALGUNS!!!!
Before the last Friday, even way before the election, these things were unobtanium. No matter where you go, it was an 8 week lead time before shipping. AR15sales price are the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDRoX View Post
How could there possibly be a 20 week wait on anything?
He's obviously selling products he doesn't have in stock. Personally I'd shop elsewhere. Aren't all the Stag uppers in stock on stag's site right now? I can't see anywhere stating out of stock.
Even if you go to Stag's website 2 months back it was an 8 week lead time direct from Stag without the dealer discount. Now..... who knows what the lead time is.