View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 7:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayGuns View Post
I would agree. However sadly we do not live in THAT world you describe with people that have an evolved mindset such as yourself.

It's this way because gays are still discriminated against. Pets, and quilters and bikers, as a whole, are not usually beaten and bashed sidelined and marginalized. Or killed. It's this way because of Pulse. Where..... (do I need to say this?) LGBTs were targeted not because they had pets or quilted or rode bikes. It's this way because LGBT have been so poisoned with the Liberal mindset that they've forgotten it's up themselves to protect themselves. No... in fact most are afraid of guns and think the cops will come in time.

I would agree on the Parade too. I'm not a big rainbow flag waving parade goer myself --however what those darn, over the top, parades did do was help show the masses of LGBT --Power in numbers. And THAT was highly instrumental in the evolution of equal rights. As far as I am concerned we should toss all the labels out. Or have a Straight parade too.. get all those big corporations behind it because they see another opportunity to drink and party and sell shyt.

So any way that I (or MOST 2A constitution loving Americans) can get more PEOPLE (Straight, Gay, Black, Red, Yellow, Purple, Orange, Pets and Dinosaurs and Unicorns) educated about the 2A and why it's even more important today --then who cares how it happens. If it upsets you --don think about it and just know SOME of us are fighting the good fight the best way we know how.

Thanks for taking the time to post.
Well said, and it echoes your mission statement; I checked out GWG after reading your post. Far too often gay groups, just as most other groups, don't seem to want 'outsiders' to be a part of them which seems pretty stupid to me.

Gays being for gun freedom just makes sense, but it seems that many or most are lefties and don't want generalized freedom or true equality but only the freedom to be gay and unequal "equal" rights.

Whether I think gays or women or any other similarly segregated group of people should have a dedicated sub-forum or not I'm tossed. My thought is no for a few reasons. One: it continues to show separation between that group and everyone else. Two: it's unlikely that a SWM (straight white male) group would be allowed to do it so it ads to the unequal equality that kinda pysses me off. Three: where does it end? Will we have a blacks with guns, latinos with guns, old people with guns…. And if any of those minorities tries and gets denied then Calguns would be seen as being biased against them. On the flip side I understand that these minority groups would like to have a gathering place for 'their' people and, as in this case, a way to involve people who might not otherwise know how to get a taste of shooting. The more people we get to like guns the better off we'll be and the more likely we'll someday have freedom.