View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 8:39 PM
kryptonicrxn kryptonicrxn is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: anaheim, orange county, republik of kalifornia
Posts: 62
iTrader: 30 / 100%

Please someone clear my headache.

I have a C&R for 7 years, I plan on going to AZ to JGSales and buy a C&R pistol. Bring it back myself by method of highways. From my research, yes I may and upon return, I'd declare possession via form BCIA 4100A within 5days. Heck I'd even pre-fill it beforehand.

Here's the complication, I have been researching over a week. Most of the results on here are over 2 years old. Internet sites give conflicting info (or their members?) I even called the DOJ for clarification and the gentleman told me I also needed a COE. Uhhh, isn't this only for transaction IN-State? My FFL 03 allows me to legally buy anywhere in the other 49 states, so long as it complies with their local laws etc. I have known that the DOJ is not a reliable source because they don't enforce the law and probably not familiar with Federal laws or C&R License.

Upon return, this is where CA laws kick in. Can someone please give me a solid and answer and perhaps a reference to the CA law?

Last edited by kryptonicrxn; 01-25-2015 at 8:39 PM.. Reason: update
Reply With Quote