View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 7:15 AM
vistula vistula is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 38
iTrader: 0 / 0%

Originally Posted by Under federal law [B
any[/B] transfer of a gun from a resident of one State to a resident of another (except when a bequest under a will or by intestate succession) must go through an FFL, and there is no exception under federal law for intrafamilial transfers. (If a handgun, it must be an FFL in the transferee's State of residence.)
As of January 1, 2015, this is also a requirement under California law.
Reply With Quote