View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 5:27 PM
miknairb miknairb is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4
iTrader: 0 / 0%

I'm out of state for grad school, and I was wondering if I could purchase a long gun out here, then move back to CA with it when I'm done (CA legal, of course). I have a CA driver's license still, and I was wondering if I should get my non-CA ID card. Thanks in advance for your wisdom.
Reply With Quote