Thread: Yolo
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gucci pilot View Post
Again, you guys have gained an advantage from the case in my county and home. When I say, "thrown under the bus", I mean that many folks really don't give a crap about Yolo County other than a means to an end. I invited you guys to my "home" at the Yolo Fliers Club last year. So, you offer me solstice in unique politics. Great.

Wow, really? Really? They are funding and fighting a lawsuit to force Shall issue in CA. They care about 2A rights in ALL of California including Yolo County. Sounds to me like you're butthurt 'cause they didn't have the time or weren't available to come to your airplane club. Maybe they were busy securing rights for the people of California. Get over yourself.

Definition of SOLSTICE
: either of the two points on the ecliptic at which its distance from the celestial equator is greatest and which is reached by the sun each year about June 22 and December 22
: the time of the sun's passing a solstice which occurs about June 22 to begin summer in the northern hemisphere and about December 22 to begin winter in the northern hemisphere

Definition of SOLACE
transitive verb
: to give comfort to in grief or misfortune : console
a : to make cheerful b : amuse
: allay, soothe <solace grief>