View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 3:10 PM
Vendor/Retailer

So, here's what happened. Apparently the customer waited 49 days to open the box to then tell us he received an incorrect order. We received back the set and sent out the correct set - mistakes happen...we'll own up to that.

What he fails to mention is that there is a 10 day period for the customer to open the box, inspect the contents, and then make a claim if the item(s) sent were not as described, or incorrect. We stand by everything we offer, and we're certainly human. As a courtesy, since we were far beyond the 10 day grace period, we accepted them back and sent out new targets.

I still can't find an email reference in regard to the missing IPSC. Nonetheless, we created a new shipping label and the target will be shipped within a day or two.

For the next person - If you have a complaint or feel you're being ignored, all it takes is a simple attempt at telephonic communication. As we know, emails don't always make it through. I will now search my spam folder for these emails.

It is unfair to try to publicly "bash" us for a mistake made on our end and YOUR end as well. Take a little ownership of the problem, inspect your packages, and inform us promptly should there be an error in your order. Again, we're all human, which is why we give 10 days upon receipt of your package to inspect the contents.... not 49 days.

Nonetheless - problem resolved.

TTM

Be sure to visit our site for UNBEATABLE pricing on AR500 Targets and Ballistic Body Armor! www.TheTargetMan.com

"LIKE" us on Facebook! (we will post coupons and unadvertised specials on FB!)

View our Calguns Subforum!