View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhlan1 View Post
I'm proud to be a hoarder. But serious hoarders contribute nothing to this panic or contribute to the demand. We had all our guns, mags and tons of ammo long before the panic and the upsurge in prices. We listened, we saw the writing on the wall. All this was so bloody predictable. Nor have we really bought a dang thing since the inception of the panic, so we are not the one's fueling demand.
I think two different class of hoarders. First is like you, or my self. We buy our supply in advance and plan for the unexpected. Technically, we aren't hoarders. We are just people who plan for the future. Not much different than saving money for raining day.

Than there is second kind of hoarders. Those who buy up everything after the panic hits the shelf. Those type of hoarders often also pay inflated price expecting to quickly "flip" the stock in a months for profit. I think these are the true hoarders. They may not care of 2A, or even care about this sport at all. They are just here to make a quick cash.

Needless to say, we are all happy to see the true hoarder getting caught with their pants down.

B