View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 5:32 PM

Default l

WHY???

WOULD I WANT SOME FAKE STUFF.

BECAUSE I ALLREADY HAVE ALL THE NAMED BRAND STUFF AND...

Man I have a family , HOMES/mortgages, AND I HAVE INTEREST IN ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT THINGS AND COLLECT ABOUT 2O OTHER ITEMS (besides firearms) ON A CONSISTENT BASIS. I'm not going to go broke on, buying plastic parts for my AR.

I have 2 new spikes 9mm custom rifles coming in, that i special ordered 3months ago, and I have 2 spikes dedicated uppers that are 22lr and have exactly ZERO, ..... ZERO, RECOIL. THEY FEEL LIKE FIRING A CAP GUN. I plan on putting the CHINESE FAKE UBR'S on the two 22lr set ups i have.

I know with technology the fake stuff is almost identical to the brand name stuff. I'm going to try out the fake magpul ubr's since no one has tried them and some people are brainwashed with being brand loyal. PLASTIC IS PLASTIC DUDE. GOLD IS GOLD AND DIAMONDS ARE DIAMONDS WHETHER THERE TIFFANY DIAMONDS OR CONFLICT DIAMONDS. I'll let ya'll know how the fake ubr is compared to the real one since I allready own 2 genuine black magpul ubr's. my plan is to get a fake tan, and od green ubr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducman View Post
WHY?

Last edited by COBRA MASTER; 06-21-2009 at 5:42 PM..