View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 1:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david68888 View Post
I work around Rancho area, on Friday I stop by Shooters Warehouse for the first on my lunch break. I walked in the store with three customers and three people work there but I was standing there for like 6 or more minutes and the guy behind the counter just looking at me without offering any customer service so I walked out and not coming back again. Beside, they don't have that many guns and they're over price. Bad customer service.
The lady that works there is real nice. Always greets all customers. A guy that I think is the manager is real nice as well. However, there are a couple of younger guys there that has the typical gun store employee attitude. One of them just stared at me while I walked right in front of him at the counter. Not one word from him. No one else in the store. I turned around and walked out. Went to another store that treats their customers with respect and spent my money there.

Hopefully management sees this and decides on taking action like customer service training. I understand most store are selling everything they have but it will slow down soon and the stores that survive will be the ones that treat their customers right.

MTG in Elk Grove is one of those stores that will last. Great service.