Thread: Riverside
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 7:53 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedomsaww View Post
I used to have a real estate liscense and my father currently has his. I was thinking that since i help him with open houses and farming (alone in a house that is advertised as open and unlocked, walking around starnge neighborhoods) that could be enough of a good cause?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR-Realtor View Post
I was thinking the same thing, I list vacant homes for banks and have walked in on many squatters and homeless that refuse to left the home. Many are drug users and will try to attack you.
In Riverside, that most likely will not be a good enough reason. If there was incidents that DID happen already, and they are documented with the police dept. then bring that paperwork, but the 'i'm nervous and scared' reason, is not a good cause.

I run a financial company with access to millions in CC#'s. THAT is not a good enough reason. I told them I am worried about kidnapping of me or my family so that someone could force access to that info. NOPE, not unless something has ALREADY happened would that be good enough.

Now if you transported cash ( cash for deposits, etc. ) while showing homes, now THAT would be a very good cause.

You need to call the CCW dept and explain to them what you think your cause is and what their thoughts are on it. They WILL help and direct you to what is and what is NOT a good cause.

Last edited by Dtt255; 03-08-2013 at 4:26 AM..