View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 11:46 AM
Knifemaker Knifemaker is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fresno
Posts: 587
iTrader: 26 / 100%

So thanks for the smart *** replies first...jeeze guys lighten up, real simple question here. I just want a basic rundown as Iam sure everyone else that reads this thread would also love to see. I already have a basic understanding, there is alot of garbage in this thread that does not pertain to my question.

So step one would be getting a C&R shotgun/rifle that you want to cut down.

Step two would be to do the paperwork, get a sig from your local law enforcement or other person mentioned like the DA or a local Judge.Or do the trust.

Apply for the Tax stamp and pay the fee, get approval.

Then cut down and mark the gun?

Is that basically it? Lets get a step by step process defined here to help everyone do it as right as possible.Thanks for the help, I guess....
Reply With Quote