View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 2:42 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenpercentfirearms View Post
Are there any ports that redirect the flash? No. The flash comes out the end of the muzzle just like a standard barrel. No re-directing has occurred.

In your case of a permantly attached flash suppressor, the flash is re-directed from exiting the muzzle with the bullet to exiting through established slots in order to redirect the flash.

Well at least it sounds good.
But, a plain barrel that is crowned and ported isn't a flash hider, is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBR Works View Post
I talked to Jason Davis. He said it would most likely be a test case. I guess no featureless + can for me...
, Well, you could always go non semi-auto and not worry about CA AW laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishMike View Post
I LOVE my integrally suppressed stuff. Finishing up a UMP now

But yes, this could probably be argued either way
I've got to play with a few models with intergral surpressors and they are much more fun than having to screw a can on and off. A friend of mine has had a MP5SD in his safe since he bought it for $1200 in 1969. Another friend has a Ruger MKII that I'd love to be able to own. He also has a MP5K with a can and a transferable FCG that he used to shoot yotes with from his back porch.
Utah CCW Instructor

Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

KM6WLV

Last edited by CSACANNONEER; 10-10-2012 at 2:51 PM..