View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 7:09 PM
CKY's Avatar
CKY CKY is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fair Oaks, CA
Posts: 117
iTrader: 1 / 100%

You can have it reduced and expunged by the same judge that sentenced you of the crime. Sounds like you have reduced already now just get it expunged. you might not have to get it expunged. im not sure. you can also check on doj website and run your dro's to check eligibility.
If guns commit crimes then mine are defective.
Reply With Quote