View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:31 PM

Default Wilde Built Tactical is hiring in San Diego for Sales and Ammunition Manufacture.

Wilde Built Tactical is seeking a qualified individual for front counter sales in La Mesa, CA. This will be a part time position, with potential for a full time position in the near future.

We cater to the tactical community of San Diego, and are seeking someone with a solid background in that area.

Requirements and Experience:

AR15/AR10
Glock Pistols
DROS process
Computer skills
Sales experience

Some of the above requirements can be waived for the right person with a good attitude and an interest in firearms.
The hours will be 10-6 Monday Thru Friday. The hours will be consistent, however the days can possibly change

***We are also looking to find someone with ammunition loading/reloading experience. This position is less defined right now, with details to be discussed with qualified individuals via private correspondence.***

The hours will be 10-6 Monday Thru Friday. The hours will be consistent, however the days can possibly change. Please send a cover letter and resume to bryan@wildebuilttactical.com. Please feel free to ask any questions. We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.

Last edited by my73tahiti; 01-20-2013 at 9:53 AM.. Reason: update