View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 6:34 PM

Default Lagomarsino Firearms Institute training

I would like to share my experience with Lagomarsino Firearms Institute. After some consideration, I chose to take my 16 hour CCW training with Wess at L.F.I. Not knowing what to expect, I was somewhat apprehensive. I was not to be disappointed. Wess gave an exceptional class, keeping it fun and lively. Not only did he cover all of the pertinent information, but he interjected the class with personal situational experiences helping you put everything in perspective. Our time spent on the range was safe and truly a blast. Wess gave great instruction in proper safe techniques helping many improve in form and accuracy. Unlike other qualifications I have had in the past, this course provided real world situations with emergency magazine changes.
In conclusion, if you are looking to get great safe training in a friendly comfortable setting, I would highly recommend Lagomarsino Firearms Institute.

On a side note if my class is a sample of the caliber of people that are applying for CCWs, Sacramento County is a much safer place. I could have not asked for a greater group of guys.