View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:26 AM
Ron-Solo's Avatar
Ron-Solo Ron-Solo is online now
Calguns Addict
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hangin in the AZ
Posts: 8,400
iTrader: 16 / 100%

You would need a California "Certificate of Eligibility" also to be able to "cash and carry" thru a dealer.

I believe, but am not certain, that you would be ine on a C&R long gun that is 50 years old, but even C&R handguns are required to go thru a dealer.

Send a private message to "Librarian" for the most accurate info.

Even though Iím retired, I still seem to encounter incredibly stupid people.

LASD Retired

NRA Life Member
CRPA Life Member
NRA Rifle Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
DOJ Certified Instructor
Reply With Quote