View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 5:23 PM
Front Toward Enemy 🔫
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discogodfather View Post
Turners is a megastore and the largest single contributor to the NRA nationally. At a recent dinner I heard from some local small gun store owners, and they were afraid this would negatively effect their business.
Where do you hear that Turners is #1 NRA donor? To the best of my knowledge, MidwayUSA is #1. I have never even heard Turners mentioned near the top.

Turner's bills itself as the '#1 NRA retail recruiter'. And according to the NRA, they were last year - by far: https://recruiting.nra.org/newslette.../nov-dec-2016/

And also probably #1 in 2015, and some prior years. But as admirable as that is, Turner's only accounts for about 5% of the total number of new members signed up by NRA recruiters annually. 95% of annual recruitments come from recruiters other than Turner's.

But the #1 recruiter is not the #1 contributor. The premiere NRA donor recognition program is the Ring of Freedom. Alone at the top, at the Harlon Carter level, is MidwayUSA, last I checked.

Others at the top levels, include but are not limited to Benelli, Beretta, Cabelas, Ruger, Springfield, S&W...

"Texans always move them!"
General Robert E. Lee, May 6, 1864 - Battle of the Wilderness

Last edited by SkyHawk; 10-27-2017 at 5:50 PM..