View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 9:49 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockedandglocked View Post
It's been a while since I've made any updates to the guide, and the last updates were before anyone even had any approvals. I've also not been following this as closely as I should... So I want to ask, does anyone have any suggestions, now that we've had a fair amount of experience with the DOJ's handling of this, of any major updates I should make?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I know I ran into compatibility issues. The CFARS website ran wonky as hell on my laptop. My laptop has decent specs (Windows 10, Intel Core i5, 8G ram, 1 TB hd) but I guess CFARS does not like Microsoft Edge browser. I have read that CFARS runs much better with Google Chrome. I ended up having to complete the application process on my desktop. My desktop does not spec as good as my laptop but my desktop runs Windows 7 with Internet Explorer browser and I had no issues with CFARS on the desktop...

Submitted applications for 2 rifles on 1/31 and I got a e-mail notice for results incoming in the mail on one rifle and the other rifle is under review...

36 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A of treachery...