View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Gunner View Post
Somebody tell a civilian how to get this done... I was just about to throw away two years worth of MAXIM I have laying around. I'd be happy to throw in some beef jerky, pop tarts and baby wipes.
Shipping out the 2 packages today was my first time also. Easiest way I can figure go to the post office and get their large flat rate boxes, the advantage of these is that it doesn't matter how much it weighs, it ships for about $15 bucks. Once you have it packed go to USPS.com and register for an account if you don't have one. The advantage of the USPS account is that when shipping it will require custom's forms and declarations. Having the USPS account it will fill all that info in and print it out for you and all you have to do it just take it to the post office afterwards. No need to fill out any forms in triplicate or however many copies they require.

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you." - Randy Paush, Carnegie Mellon University