View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 8:21 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind View Post
I spent almost 2 hours at the oxnard store picking up my SKS and stripped lower which had been DROS'd on the same form.

The employee's had no idea what they were doing after failing to find some mysterious store invoice, and in the end printed up duplicates of everything and made me fill out another DROS form for one of the guns. Luckily I did not pay for this DROS or have to wait, I still was able to leave with my new toys.

The employee's DEFINITELY need a thorough training before they are allowed to deal with customers. All 4 employee's that were working that evening got involved to look for their own paperwork. They looked behind the gun counter in 2 different bins, up at the cash register in another couple of bins, in the back, etc.

It's not that complicated, DROS in progress should be in one file cabinet in the back, DROS completed waiting for pickup in another, and DROS for long term storage once completed binned by month. I fail to understand what made the process so difficult for them.
classic turners. gotta love the service.