View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 8:02 PM

Default ISSUE RESOLVED Order placed 2 months ago, still pending, Very happy customer

EDIT 3/17/13 The issue has been resolved months ago with help from Customer service reps. Just now getting around to updating this thread. Even with the madness that occurred with my order, I am still a PSA customer and will continue to be one. /EDIT

Hello PSA.

This is regarding Order # 100100701. I have been patiently waiting, and trying to avoid posting issues with my order in the vendor forum, but I have exhausted all means of contacting you through other methods.

I emailed on 12/7, and received a response 12/10 from Brian L that if I wouldn't cancel the order, my stuff would be shipped that day. Replied back the same day, but probably after your business hours, and have not received a confirmation yet.

I called Customer service 12/11. After being hung up on by the automated response about 25 times, I finally got to speak with a rep, that verified my phone number and said would return my call within half an hour.

6 hours later tried getting through again to cust service to no avail. Frustrated, I ended up calling the warehouse store, where a very helpful counter sales employee took the initiative to get my #, contact customer service himself to see what is going on and returned my call as promised. He relayed to me that it was being looked into and I would receive a call from cust service today, 12/12.

Today came and went, no phone call, no email, no parts.

I'm not asking for much. Can you please send my stuff, or refund my money so I can do business with someone else. My phone number is attached to the order if you need to contact me regarding specifics.

Last edited by hooptytank; 03-17-2013 at 1:03 AM.. Reason: RESOLVED