View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 7:32 PM

Default Another evil black rifle is born

Yup, I can now say I'm on the centerfire rifle bandwagon. Picked up a S&W M&P 15 stripped lower from Turner's on 11/30; ordered up and installed a CMMG LPK, a FAB AG-43 pistol grip, and a generic 6 position stock for now. (will likely upgrade the stock at a later date) Today I drove down to San Diego and picked up a S&W M&P Sport 16" upper from calgunner Franksclerk; got a sweet deal on the upper with a Magpul MBUS rear sight. Without further adieu, gratuitous gun pron:

For clarification sake, yes, there is an installed magazine lock on this rifle, (specifically, a Bullet Button) and the magazine is a factory-blocked 10/20 mag. (made by ASC - boy I hope these things aren't crap, but given that they were cheap and at Turner's, they probably are)

I'll post some decent photos once I stop being lazy and get out the camera; for now, cell phone pictures will have to do.

Question to add: what do you all think about the Magpul MOE handguard? For $30, it seems like a functional and comfortable upgrade.

Last edited by Gatotsu77; 12-09-2012 at 12:29 PM..