Originally Posted by vr6veedub
Yah good luck. Mines is already there (since 11/26) and they still haven't contacted me to release it.
They've had mine since 11/21 - I win?? :-( I was told my DROS has now been cancelled and they're waiting for confirmation of the cancel before delivering to Metal Dog Tactical.
I suggest emailing them where you want to send it to finish SSE, if that is what your waiting for. I didn't get a reply until I told them where to send it. If its just a pick up, you should be able to go get it.