View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 8:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMP91 View Post
I understand and respect your point of view, but I also have a life I wish to lead, a life that's not restricted and lined with red tape. I shouldn't have to know somebody famous or be a big donor to a political campaign in order to lawfully exercise my rights. In almost all the other states, all you have to do is go up to the Sheriff and request a CCW, that's all...
well, one could argue that a CCW isn't a real right, but that's been done here before I assume. But aside from that, I don't know that letting California politicians have their way here is a wise strategy for keeping the rights you hope to live with in other states. The way they are rolling out the red carpet to "immigrants", I'd deduce a much longer strategy of theirs is to increase their power in congress from the california platform. I think it's already a problem, but it might be far worse pretty soon. Remember that they count heads in this state to determine representation. those heads do not have to be here lawfully. More congressional seats leaning left are going to have an effect,