View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 2:47 PM
drkphibr drkphibr is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,828
iTrader: 71 / 100%
Default Identify these bench parts

Anyone know what these aluminum (?? or other material) things are in the bench that allow various plates (and associated mounting hardware - all circled in green) are or where you can get them? No idea what they are called, but I'd like to do something similar on a new bench top. Don't know what to Google or utube search at this point. Any help appreciated.

Last edited by drkphibr; 01-27-2017 at 7:19 AM..
Reply With Quote