View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:23 PM

Once my pc is done ill be doin my belt...trying to keep it as simple as i can...pc = rifle support, belt equals pistol...agree im trying to keep mine as light and low pro as i can as well...and thats the same reason i went with tacos so i can swap mags and im gtg for my other rifles

[/B][/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalPlinker View Post
I put a similar sized TT general purpose pouch above my mags. I was hitting it pulling out my mags, so I removed it. I also tried a few other things I have, but I like it better empty above the mags.

I was also hitting pouch I put h my right side without my pistol as I draw it from my belt. So I stripped down my belt today and I stripped down my carrier today because I'm going to invest in Taco's. I have plans for an AR build soon and I'd like to use the same carrier + pouches regardless of what rifle I'm running.

Overall, I'm just not happy with the placement of pouches and such. I'm trying to remain light weight, low profile, and without bulk in case I need to crawl or otherwise hit the dirt. Too many people run too much crap on their rigs.

I will get some pictures up after I put more thought into and get some use out of my setup.