View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Dubels Dubels is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 482
iTrader: 12 / 100%

In a simple quick answer to your question:
-Stripped Lowers - the only piece you need to register
-Lower Parts Kits - comes with the pistol grip and all of the internals (fire control) of the lower.
-Complete Upper - may or may not include the BCG and charge handle.
-Stock - any you want
-Bullet button device unless u want to go featureless.

Consult this for legality issues consult the flowchart in the tabs above.

And here are some sources:

Last edited by Dubels; 12-03-2012 at 11:16 AM..
Reply With Quote