View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 3:14 PM

At first I thought that. I have yet to be given 'premium' or ?? status. It says (Or did say 3 months ago when I last logged in) I have to show evidence of I.D at my VA location. too much hassle

I should try logging on again and see if I can do premium now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangSteveGT View Post
eBenefits is great for adding dependents to your disability rate. and the website gives you some sort of status updates when they happen by logging in and checking as well as an estimated date of completion. The eBenefits premium account (which doesnt require you to travel to a VA regional office, medical center or military base in order to activate anymore) is a great source for all kinds of stuff. Also good place to see what contact info the VA has for you, to ensure the contact data they have is truely correct. You can also update addresses/phone numbers if you move or whatever through the site.
My request to add dependents to my rate got expedited after I submitted for it again through eBeneits (like 4 months faster). Thats long after my original request via Vet Service Officer was done by paper method.

Also activated my post 9/11 gi bill through the eBenefits portal that links you with VONAPP which contains the eletronic internet benefit request forms.