Wow, so many members in the Bay Area! What are you guys doing for meets and shoots? Got any regularly scheduled ones going? You guys should organize an official Bay Area chapter so you can get goodies and support from the SoCal organization.
In Sacramento, we're getting organized now, for regular monthly shoots, night trap shooting, shoot'n'que etc.
I hear you guys run a good shoot 'n que over at Chabot in the Berkeley Hills. Anyone been there? I think Ivanimal runs them. I hear they are awesome.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.