Originally Posted by winnre
My wife can fit a small revolver in the small of her back, it is as if she has a little cutout just for a gun!
I have that same little nook in the small of my back, and that's my plan whenever I get through the dang CCW process.
I know that it's risky to my back if I fall, but short of a shoulder harness, I can't make other options work to my satisfaction.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.