View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 6:46 PM
CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator

Default December Monthly Rimfire Rifle/Pistol Match 2012

I will post the November results over the weekend but I wanted to get the newe targets up before the weekend so everyone can get shooting and not wait on me posting the targets

November scores
Scoped
50 yard Calif Mini 210 (excellent job! cleared it)
100 yard Chet 64

Irons
25 yard Izzy 97
50 yard Izzy 122!
100 yard Chet 58

Pistol Scoped 10xHobby
15 YARD OFF HAND 126
15 YARD BENCH REST 174

25 YARD OFF HAND 80
25 YARD BENCH REST 113
25 Yard Irons:
See attachment below.
Take 3 shots at each target (24 total). Center bull is 10, then 9, 8, 7, 6, 5

50 Yard Irons:
See attachment below.
Take 5 shots on each target for a total of 10 shots. Center bull is 12, then 10, 9, 8, 7

100 Yard Irons
See attachment below.
Take 5 shots on the target. Center bull is 12, then 10, 9, 8, 7

50 Yards Scoped
See attachment below.
This is the cold bore target. Target MUST be shot from the 30 point one shot to the 40 point 4 round. I

100 Yard Scoped
See Attachment.
Take 5 shots. Center is 10, then 9, 8,7, 6,5.

10 yard Pistol (use 25 irons.pdf)
Take 3 shots at each circle. Center is 10, then 9,8,7

15 yard Pistol Target, Iron Sights or Red Dot. No Magnified Optics.
Use the (25yd Irons.pdf)
See Attachment
Take 2 shots at each bullseye. Score your target. Target may be shot off hand or from a bench rest. Off hand shooters will compete separately from bench rest shooters.

25 yard Pistol Target, Open Class. Use any optics you want.
Use (25 yard rimfire.pdf)
See Attachment
Take five shots at each bullseye. Score your target. Target may be shot off hand or from a bench rest. Off hand shooters will compete separately from bench rest shooters.

For each target indicate your total score and if not already indicated on the target note the distance shot and what type of sights. Ex: Score =xxx, Iron Sights, Scope, Red Dot. No fair shooting iron sight targets with a scope for score. Since we are using the 25/50 yd rifle iron sight targets for the pistol matches PLEASE indicate on your target if it was shot with a rifle of pistola.

Rules:
This is an online match. Print off the targets, shoot where and when you want. Come back and post your targets for those in your face bragging rights!! I do encourage meeting up with other match shooters. Any rimfire firearm is eligible. Shooting from a benchrest, prone, sitting, standing, hood of your car, leaning against a tree is acceptable. Using a rest in which the Rifle/Pistol can be locked down is verboten.

Bonus Points

Here is how it will work. This is only on targets that have multiple shots on one target. We shoot the targets as normal and add up the scores like normal. The twist is we shoot for groups as well. For example, if we are shooting 5 shots on each target. If none of the 5 bullet holes are touching you get no bonus points. If two are touching you get 2 bonus points. If three are touching you get 3 bonus points on up to a maximum of 5 bonus points for each target.

Finally for any questions just drop me a PM and I'll get right back to you. Feel free to also PM me with feedback/complaints/errors I make, etc... These matches are based on “Gentlemen's/Ladie's Honor” so go shoot and have fun.
http://www.oniva.com/upload/204/Signature_copy_small.jpg
In memory of my friend Officer Ryan Bonaminio Riverside PD. Gone but not forgotten.

Last edited by usmcchet9296; 12-31-2013 at 3:06 PM..