Our threads get cluttered up with obsolete stuff like things for sale that have been sold.
Is it possible to let the thread originator have the power to delete threads when they are done with them?
Now, I just ask the moderators to take them down for me, but wouldn't it be less work if people could do it themselves.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.