View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:10 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Sounds like a straw purchase to me. However, you can ask her over and over again while she is filling out the paperwork who the gun is really for. If she says for the boyfriend, cancel it and then educate them how the process works. If she keeps swearing it is for her, then that is about all you can do.

I will tell you this. When I have been audited, the ATF wants to know who my denied guns go to. So Jan from the Fresno office comes in and wants copies of all of the 4473s where denied guns went to.

So this Glock 17 gets denied, they want to find out who got it eventually. It would be interesting for them to find out it is in the same house it was denied from and that you knew about it.

I would pass.

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation