We need some spare hands
on Dec 8 if we're going to cover all the ranges at Sac Valley. Who can be a "C3-for-a-day"
One time only duties are:
- wear your CGN T shirt or hat (or we'll get you one)
- arrive at 9:30-10am, identify yourself to other C3's and say what range your're shooting on
- go to your range and nail down your shooting space (it gets busy after 10)
- cruise the range you're going to shoot on, looking for lost CGN'ers,
- do a little PR for Calguns while patrolling
- introduce them to the other CGN'3ers and encourage them to shoot together. That's from 10 am to maybe 11:30.
Then once the group is assembled, do your own shooting
That's it. Surely someone can do it for one day
, on Dec 8.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.
Last edited by BonnieB; 11-24-2012 at 1:11 PM..