View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 8:10 AM
Dantedamean's Avatar
Dantedamean Dantedamean is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,264
iTrader: 1 / 100%

Originally Posted by Liberty1 View Post
Print out the above, go back and demand a crime report, pc 836/273.6 arrest authorization, and a warrant request from the watch commander. Absent satisfaction, demand two complaint forms. One for the previous officer and one for the watch commander. Tell them Ca. law and their dept policy require them to act. E-Mail the chief, city manager, city attorney, and council members if you still get no satisfaction.
Interesting, thanks for the info. I knew he was full of sh*t I just was talking in circles with him so I gave up. He had no intention of doing anything and I had no way to force him to. I'll give this a try and see where it gets us.
Thanks again.
Reply With Quote