Thread: Range Date
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 6:02 PM
Cat-in-a Box/NRA Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

oh, Silver, i usually think your posts are right on.....but, my dear dear Silver, the BLM range date is a no go..... this is best left for a 2nd range date after explaining what facilities may or may not exist. on that 2nd range date your suggestsions re selecting a pretty location and perhaps even packing a picnic would be a good one. however, setting one's self up to teach someone shooting on a a first or early date is a recipe for disaster with some women. not all gun owners are cut out to "teach"......

i believe the woman has a rifle so the assumption that she is a shooter is a valid one. Bonnie makes a valid point that at a properly run range there are rules and what better way to learn the rules than on a date with our OP? as a female i'd feel more at risk on BLM land if this is a date with someone i didn't know that well.

come on, bruce, what is your take on the matter?
"The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shootist View Post
Just use it for an excuse to keep buying "her" guns till you find the right one...good way to check off your wanted to buy list with the idea of finding her the one she wants of course :D