Thread: Range Date
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 7:02 PM
Cat-in-a-Box
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

oh, Silver, i usually think your posts are right on.....but, my dear dear Silver, the BLM range date is a no go..... this is best left for a 2nd range date after explaining what facilities may or may not exist. on that 2nd range date your suggestsions re selecting a pretty location and perhaps even packing a picnic would be a good one. however, setting one's self up to teach someone shooting on a a first or early date is a recipe for disaster with some women. not all gun owners are cut out to "teach"......

i believe the woman has a rifle so the assumption that she is a shooter is a valid one. Bonnie makes a valid point that at a properly run range there are rules and what better way to learn the rules than on a date with our OP? as a female i'd feel more at risk on BLM land if this is a date with someone i didn't know that well.

come on, bruce, what is your take on the matter?

"Her hands, her comfort, her confidence, her choice.", Mr K re buy a gun for a woman.

Gun Control:
"The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt