View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:04 PM

as mentioned previously by Gene, the "fight" is being taken one step at a time. You cant rush from no-issue to constitutional-carry overnight. be thankful you are in a county that allows you to carry. you got your answer from your original post: use your common sense to dictate what is an "official" contact and disclose your ccw as appropriate.

if you are truely passionate about changing the gun's right of this state, you can be as active as you want and still follow all ccw restrictions, the two arent mutually exclusive.

as for your bad encounters with cops, let me tell you something: they can smell a jack-*** from miles away. short of a very small percentage of officers out there, the vast majority will give you the respect if you deserve it. with that said, dont go through life with a hatred for cops, they will see it in you in terms of nervousness and bad attitude and will hasle you for it. next time you get into an "offocial" contact with an officer, give it an "honest" try, things will turn out better.

btw, i dont agree with the restriction on notifying officers about ccw, i still dont tell officers when im pulled over that im carrying (unless i feel it is needed, which i havent yet), however all of that will change when my new permit has the restriction...

Last edited by Sir Stunna Lot; 11-20-2012 at 12:30 AM..