View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 8:18 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Just found out why the rest of our team didn't show up Sunday: they were exhausted from Saturday's training and hurt in places they didn't know they had! But they loved the training and now that they know what it's about they intend to practice and show up for at least one more Appleseed to earn their patches.

We have a monthly company fun shoot at Burro Canyon. From now on it looks like there is going to be a lot more serious shooting than we have done in the past.

A very impressive project, Ingrid and I will be telling everyone we know about it, and I am already shopping for several Appleseed rifles I can loan to friends. We have a circle of rather liberal friends and acquaintances and we agree this is something they all should be exposed to, something they might not otherwise ever consider. And we're sure they would enjoy it and recognize its importance.

A home dry fire practice range will be set up in the hallway between the bedrooms. We couldn't decide who between Robert or Ryan was the better instructor, each did an excellent job.

December and January are crazy months for us, but we'll be back soon.