Yayyy Tammy! No probs with brags here in the Women's Forum.
Actually, when backed up by scores or targets, there's no bragging to it. Just facts.
Well done, I'm glad you had a lovely day and a reason to hold your head high.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.