View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 3:30 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmepiphany View Post
Gunsite isn't requiring or even asking for folks to spend more cash.

You can just send a copy of your CCW...assuming you have one.

It is funny that this comes up for Gunsite, when Frontsight has been asking for cash for their background check for years
Yup, because CCW's are free and everyone can get a CCW without any trouble in CA(out of state permits still aren't free, and pretty useless unless you find yourself traveling to those states at least once in a while).

So yeah, that's asking people to spend more cash. But like I said, if that's how they want to run their business then so be it. At least it's not somehow requiring all training to involve background checks.

BTW, The Virus, apparently you don't realize how 2a has been eroded in places. Registration doesn't stop you from owning guns, so no harm, right? What's a little card that requires being renewed every once in a while to keep the right to own your guns(I'm talking about those FOID cards). 10 day waiting period? Why not just make it 30? Heck, change it to 1 handgun a year instead of every 30 days while you're at it. SO yeah, making broad comments like all training should require background checks is anti 2a unless you aren't too clear on the 2nd amendment. Zumbo was a pro-2a guy till he outed himself as an anti(and then later on had to apologize for his nonsense). I'm sure the groups that got exemptions for their cowboy guns into some of the CA bills we're stuck with didn't think they were doing anything anti-2a either.

Last edited by Merc1138; 11-18-2012 at 3:39 PM..