Head spaced, bore sighted, function test, new case, and ammo ready.
It weighs in at 9 pounds with BUIS and mag, but without IOR 2-12 scope and Atlas bi and mono pod.
I still need to get out and test this monster. It took me quite a while to afford and gather up all the parts. Many were hard to find in stock. I hope you like it. There are still some small things to do beside bench test.
1) JD Machine 7.62/.308 Small Logo lower receiver
2) MAGPUL ACS Carbine Stock Mill Spec w/ Enhanced butt pad 0.70”
3) DPMS .308 lower parts kit w/o trigger
4) POF Carbine Buffer Tube (Anti-Tilt), Buffer, Buffer Spring
5) Noveske Receiver End Plate
6) DoubleStar Buffer Tube Lock Ring
7) Ergo OD green Tactical Deluxe Sure Grip/Grip Plug
8) NC Star Adaptor for 1.25” Rail for ACS stock (machined in)
9) DPMS 7.62 10 Round magazine
10) MAGPUL .308 7.62 PMAG 20 Round Magazine
11) AR Gold .308 Trigger
1) BRO .308 Stripped Upper Receiver
2) SAOD LW-50 (4 Groove) 1:10 twist Polygonal Match AR-308 16” DMR Barrel
3) BRO .308 Evolution Rifle Length Modular (Samson) Rail
4) Black Rain Ordnance .308 Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier
5) JP Enterprises Enhanced .308 Bolt
6) Black Rain Ordnance Stainless Compensator .308
7) Ergo OD Green 6” Low Profile Pica tinny Rail Cover
8) Midwest Industries OD Green Low Profile Locking Front/Rear Sights
9) Badger Ordnance MK12 Low Profile Gas Block .875 ID
10) Vltor BCM Gunfighter LR 308 Mod 3 Large Charging Handle
11) DPMS Gas Tube
12) DPMS Ejection Port Cover Pin
13) DPMS Ejection Port Cover Spring
14) POF Ejection Port Cover .308, US Flag Marked
15) Yankee Hill Machine Pica tinny Rail 7"