View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 8:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie50 View Post
Wow... too much coffee? First "my concerns" are simply put out there in the event the OP hadn't fully thought out the ramifications of doing something illegal (CCW) as I was indicating as a possibilty. Did the first part of my statement run right by you in a caffine mist?

Second, using a firearm effectively does not come naturally and in situation of high stress may not work could even be used against mom.

Third, If you don't know what the real consequence of your actions are (shooting a human) going to be, that individual is simply ignorant and possibly unaware of other less expensive (psych and monetarily) options such as hiring the appropriate security.

Fourth: I am the first to admit Mom could very well be my mental superior... mine was!
None of the above. However your opinion could only be derived from your personal experience between you and your mom.

Your basically saying a MOM in general cant handle a firearm for herself in a do or die situation without training. I just think your comments are a little condescending to Moms/females.